One of the South West’s leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Assistant Project Manager to be based in Gloucester.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the South West with a network of offices across the region. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial, Regeneration, Retail, Education and Health. They are also on a number of regional frameworks providing a high level of job security. Values currently range from £500k to £100 million so a fantastic range and size of projects.
They are actively looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to get involved in projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be provided with excellent training and development and the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals. Projects will range across a number of sectors and values providing an excellent opportunity to learn and progress in a fantastic company.
The successful Project Manager must:
• Have a construction related degree
• Have some industry experience either as a Project Manager, Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor or Engineer although fresh Graduates will also be considered
• Have a great attitude and work ethic
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent company culture and flat management structure
• Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
• Industry leading training
• Excellent track record or progressing Graduates to senior management positions
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213127990/Assistant-Project-Manager-Construction/apply?hlkw=Construction&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.