Birmingham, West Midlands, , United Kingdom
Looking for a fantastic new opportunity working on an exciting new project?
Well look no further!
An experienced Senior Architect with proven leadership skills is required for a brand new architectural practice to commence work on up-&-coming & highly sought-after projects within Birmingham.
I am currently looking for a Senior Architect to join our team on a permanent basis. You will be working alongside the Technical Director for a leading UK Developer based in Birmingham. Within this role there are fantastic opportunities for personal development as the business grows!
You will receive an excellent package including a highly competitive salary + company benefits + bonus
You will be initiated into a position of management from the beginning of your role & will uphold the responsibility of overseeing & managing the production of designs, liaising with client, consultants & local bodies on design & technical developments, & advocating the practice’s core architectural principles.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
• Previous experience in a Senior Technician/Technologist role
• Experience of working on residential schemes (ideally of large scale)
• Understanding of pre-planning and design process
• Good knowledge of Building Regulations and CFSH
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skillsAn intrinsic flair for contemporary architectural design that is sensitive to traditional aesthetics
So if you feel you’ve got what it takes then please don’t hesitate to send your CV over to Rebecca Page at Kenton Black