Are you and experienced Air Hygiene Technician looking for a new opportunity with a well established growing building services company? Due to continuous contract wins my client is looking for additional Air and Water Hygiene Technicians to join them on a permanent full time basis.
You will be required to carry out duties in accordance with relevant legislation including the ACOP L8 / HSG 274 “The control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems” and BESA standard TR19.
About the role…
* Cleaning ventilation units, ductwork, extraction units and fans
* Ductwork cleaning and disinfections
* entering ductwork either through a confined space or access points to clean and decontaminate the ductwork
* Inspection and testing of ventilation system fire dampers
* Take readings in kitchen extracts and filter cleans
* Completing paperwork and logbooks
* Job completion paperwork, reading plans and labelling building assets
* Completing detailed site reports with photo evidence
Duties on water works include…
* Temperature monitoring
* Asset labelling
* Bacteriological sampling
* Cleaning and disinfection of systems including cooling towers
* Thermostatic Mixer Valves servicing (TMV)
* Modifications to and problem solving on hot, cold and LTHW heating systems
Why choose them…
* Career progression opportunities
* Hours – 08.00am – 16.15pm Monday to Thursday and to 16.00pm on a Friday.
* Overtime and paid travel time
* Five weeks holiday
* Company vehicle
Security clearance and DBS check – Required
If you are a Air Hygiene Technician looking for an exciting new challenge with a growing business, please apply today with your CV
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.