Wilmington PLC are looking for an Administrator / Team Support (6month FTC)
Administrator / Team Support (6month FTC)
Location: Birmingham – B24 9FD
Salary: £18k – £19k DOE
Term: Full Time, Contract – 6 Month
Why do we want you?
You are a experienced Administrator who has strong administration and organisation skills. You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written and are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
You are enthusiastic and engaging team player who has a hands on, proactive approach to help support the team.
A bit about us.
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. International Compliance Association is one of them!
International Compliance Association (ICA) is the leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community. Since 2001, ICA has enhanced the knowledge, skills and behaviour of over 150,000 professionals all over the world either through their internationally-recognised portfolio of professional qualifications and training.
Main Purpose of Role
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Learning Support Department who are responsible for learner recruitment; learner engagement from enrolment through to assessment and the learning management system (LMS).
The Learning Support Administrator will support a variety of operational processes, maintaining a learner centric approach to all tasks and adhering to service levels.
– Processing enrolments, including third party resellers, within identified process, ensuring compliance with SLA; sale terms and conditions; eligibility requirements; data protection and local tax regulations.
– Providing access to the relevant course content within Learning Management System.
– Completion of supplier contracts and providing any necessary documents as part of onboarding process
– Processing resits, extensions, deferral requests and third attempts.
– Supporting with credit control queries for existing learners.
– Supporting learners with any access issues to Learning Management System.
– To embrace the learner centric culture within the team, with passion and enthusiasm to provide exceptional customer service and a positive approach to dealing with people from diverse backgrounds.
– Adhere to team’s KPI and SLAs and demonstrate a commitment to continuously improve on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
– Working flexibly to support business needs and demands of busy operational teams.
Skills and Experience Required
– Experience in the same/similar role
– Good communication skills (oral and in writing)
– Excellent customer service
– Experience of using operational systems
– Accuracy and consistency
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task
– Reliable and confident
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.