Pathway First Ltd
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Advanced learner Loans Delivery Team. The job requires an understanding of priorities and the need to meet deadlines. Liaising with partners, colleagues, and learners in a courteous and timely fashion in order to provide a high level of customer service and maintain our reputation as a leading training provider.
The post holder’s duties will also include, regularly maintaining administrative systems, including the organisation of meetings, courses and events. This is a key support function for the management of the programme the ability to respond efficiently to time-sensitive administrative tasks directly impacts the ability of Pathways to deliver their commercial and provider contracts
Key responsibilities include:
* Completion and maintenance of all registration, review, completion and certification paperwork and auditing systems
* Preparation, and timely submission, of relevant claim paperwork
* Data entry and management of central databases, spreadsheet and client management systems and records.
* Preparation of necessary paperwork for external and internal audits, inspections, statistical returns and quality reviews
* Maintain all learner, employer and contractual files and databases
* Preparation of training packs/portfolios.
* Assisting with candidate enrolment, registration, certification and production of certificates.
* Assisting in the production of regular reports and evaluation activities.
* To receive and process the necessary documentation in line with contractual requirements.
* Attend regular meetings and possibly the need to take minutes.
* Conducting filing duties and keeping accurate records.
* Dealing with postal duties and overseeing delivery orders.
Education / Qualifications
* GCSE Maths & English A-C grade or equivalent
* Level 3 in Business Administration
* Previous experience working within the Skills Sector
* Previous experience of working within an administration role
* Experience in collating information for audits & inspections
* Excellent written and verbal communication (including presentation) skills, is able to communicate highly complex information that may be difficult to understand to internal and external stakeholders and make presentations to internal and external groups on a regular basis
* Excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate concerns, complex/contentious issues in a diplomatic manner that does not offend or escalate
* Proven ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and successfully implement practical and workable solutions to address them
* Ability to deal with changing priorities, work under pressure, work to tight deadlines and be flexible
* Ability to work collaboratively with staff at all levels across the Company and with external stakeholders and committed to teamwork
* Good standard of numeracy
* Experience in working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Self-motivated and keen to learn
Ability to adapt and work flexibly when required
High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Determination and has the ability to achieve deadlines
Ability to work as a team member as well as using own initiative
Be able to work effectively within a multi-
disciplinary team and establish relationships across the Company and with outside organisations
Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage difficult situations
Problem-solving and decision-making skills
Smart appearance and professional attitude
Ability to work closely with senior managers and staff at all levels
Able to demonstrate systematic approaches to work
Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.