Start Date ASAP
37.5 Hours per week Full time 3 month Temporary Contract
Salary Range – £17,374.50 – £17,959,50 pro rata
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you are a customer centric individual who understands the importance of not good, but excellent customer service, then look no further as PerfectHome is the company for you!
Established in 2006, PerfectHome is a on-line retailer that offers top quality household products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
We are currently looking for Administrative Support team members on a 3 month Temporary Contract to work in our prestigious offices based in Sheldon Birmingham. Reporting to the Complaints Team Manager, the Administrative Support will be required to produce Final Complaint Responses and support the wider complaints team with any administrative tasks required.
• Investigate the complaints system to gain a full understanding of the customer journey.
• Produce formal written responses based on the timeline of events, outlining the complaint.
• investigation, any action the business has taken and the complaint outcome, in line with DISP.
• Act as a support function to the wider complaints team assisting with any ad-hoc admin requests.
• Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the role and to meet the changing needs of the business.
• Liaise with other PerfectHome departments where the situation dictates.
• Update management information tracking documents where required.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and a self-motivating approach, with the ability to work with minimal supervision and also within a team environment.
• The ability to work under a large workload, demonstrating exceptional organisational skills with good time management and demonstrating high attention to detail including record keeping.
• Excellent communication and literacy skills that include verbal, written, and letter writing skills along with the required IT skills in Word and Outlook.
• Flexible approach to working patterns.
• Comfortable working under pressure with high level productivity targets.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience of working in a complaint environment.
For this role a ‘Basic’ Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be carried out with successful applicants.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.