Astute Recruitment is currently working with a growing company based near Derby. The business is looking to hire an Accountant on a permanent basis that can support the business moving forward in 2021.
Responsibilities for Accountant:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial forecasting, including balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of the annual budget process
• Dealing with VAT returns
• Providing analysis at month-end of nominal accounts
• Using analysis to provide insightful reports to senior stakeholders within the business, allowing them to make informed business decisions
• Assisting with the annual statutory accounting for the financial statements
• Reviewing trend analysis to make suggestions
• Fixed Assets
• Reviewing cashbook and bank accounts
• Responsibility of ledgers and help out where needed
• Any additional duties required
• An individual with experience in budgeting and forecasting
• Expertise in a similar role, such as an accountant, company accountant, finance manager accountant.
• Excel including pivots and VLookups experience
• Be AAT, ACCA, ACA, or CIMA part qualified / qualified or qualified by experience
Salary: £28,000 – £31,000. This role is perfect that is looking to stay long-term with a business and feel part of the family
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.