Enthusiastic, strong communicator and a desire to progress in IT? If this describes you then we would love to hear from you! We are recruiting a 1st Line IT support assistant for a growing IT company. If you are a natural problem solver and ideally have experience within IT or professional services this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Main duties of 1st Line Support Assistant:
• Excellent customer service over the phone
• Providing desktop hardware and software support
• Using Active Directory to create users and reset passwords
• Updating service desk system in accordance with internal procedures to log all queries and incidents
• Carrying out initial incident diagnostics and resolve where possible and escalate to 2nd and 3rd line where necessary
• Delivering support for clients
Microsoft Certifications or relevant qualifications are preferred but not necessary as training is provided.
Flexibility is also key in this role and you will be available to work between the hours of 9am -5pm. If you feel that you have the knowledge, experience and you are armed with a proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude to be a superstar in the IT Department, polish up your CV and apply now